This is a year of evolution rather than revolution and some of the changes are subtle. This post gives you the lowdown without having to trawl through the tech sheets.
New Models for 2011
Argon CC/ROCC 29“
- standard frame sizes (S,M,L,XL) available
Helius AC 29“
- standard frame sizes (S,M,L) available
- rear travel 120mm, 110mm, 100mm, 93mm
- final production specifications of these frames tbc.
Highlights of changes to other models
- chainstay length changed from 413mm to 408mm – for improved CarbonDrive compatibility
- new linkage with 4 shock mounting positions („C“-type shock lever)
- standard shock specification 200×57
- slacker head angle from 67,8° to 67,5°
- slacker head angle from 67,5° to 66,5°
- standard shock now 216×63 giving 167mm max travel.
- slacker head angle from 66,5° to 65,5°
- slacker standard head angle specification 64,5°
- +10mm BB height over axle
- Sleek new gussets
- Hammerschmidt compatibility